Proven leadership and management skills in senior roles in higher education and entertainment industry. Dynamic, mature, self-starter with outstanding communication and people skills. Australian citizen with 25 years of experience of which 10 years in senior management. Successfully established 2 start-ups including leading a media company. Rajeev has a unique blend of international experience, with teaching, film, sports, theatre, book selling and student recruitment experience across several international markets including Australia, India, South Africa, Japan, Singapore and Dubai
|2012 - 2016||Executive Director||Picture House Media Ltd|
|2010 - 2012||Visiting Professor||SP Jain Institute of Management|
|2010 - 2012||Chief Officer||Kumaraguru College of Technology/Sakthi Institute of Information and Management Studies|
|2009 - 2009||Visiting Professor||PSG Institute of Management|
|2006 - 2010||Director||Kamineni Retail Enterprises Ltd|
|2005 - 2006||Head of International Business Program||University of Western Sydney, Richmond|
|2003 - 2004||Lecturer||University of Western Sydney, Richmond|
|1998 - 2002||Post Graduate Fellow/Associate Lecturer||Bond University, Robina|
|1998 - 1999||Research Assistant||Bond University, Robina|
|1996 - 1997||Area Sales Manager||Madras Cements Ltd|
|1990 - 1994||Part Time Cashier and Sales Manager||Walden Book Links Pvt Ltd|
|English||Can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review|
|Hindi||Can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review|
|Tamil||Can speak and understand spoken|
|Telugu||Can read, write, speak, understand spoken and peer review|
|1997 - 1998||Bond University, Robina||Australia||Master of International Management|
|1994 - 1996||Bharathiar University, Coimbatore||India||Master of Business Administration|
|1992 - 1994||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntūr||India||Master of Arts|
|1988 - 1991||Osmania University, Hyderabad||India||Bachelor of Arts|
|2000||Fellow and Certified Practicing Marketer (FAMI CPM||Australian Marketing Institute||Australia|
|—||Fellow||Academy of Marketing Science||United States|
- Teaching Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Creativity and Innovation, Entrepreneurial Strategy and Resourcing and Opportunity Assessment to Undergraduate and Postgraduate students at University of Adelaide’s Adelaide, Australia and Singapore campuses.
- Developed course content, coordinated and taught Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Promotional Design and Planning, International Marketing and Entrepreneurship for undergraduate students at Bond University, Australia
- Taught International Business Marketing for undergraduate students at Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia
- Taught Business Planning for MBA students at Global School of Business’s Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town, South Africa campuses.
- Taught Entrepreneurship and Business Planning for MBA students in the Kenichi Ohmae BBT offshore education Program, Japan.
- Developed course content, coordinated and taught Marketing Principles, Consumer Behaviour and International Business & Asian Environment units for the undergraduate students at University of Western Sydney, Australia.
- Developed course content, coordinated and taught International Business Environment, Masters Project in International Business, International Marketing, Promotion and Advertising Overseas and Contemporary Issues in International Marketing for the postgraduate students at University of Western Sydney, Australia.
- Developed course content and taught Strategic Marketing and Marketing Management courses for postgraduate students at Auston Institute of Management, Singapore (3 consecutive years).
- Taught Corporate Strategy course for final year MBA students at PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore, India.
- Developed course content and taught Consumer Behaviour for MBA students of SP Jain Global School of Management at Dubai and Singapore
|2017 - ongoing||New Venture Start Up||ThincLab University of Adelaide||ThincLab Entrepreneurs|
|Date||Role||Board name||Institution name||Country|
|2017 - ongoing||Board Member||University of Adelaide Theatre Guild||University of Adelaide||Australia|
|2012 - ongoing||Board Member||Board of Directors||Coimbatore Arts and Theatrical Society||India|
|2012 - ongoing||Board Member||Board of Trustees||Small Differences||India|
|2017 - ongoing||Member||Media Resource Centre||Australia|
|2008 - ongoing||Member||Rotary International||Australia|
|Date||Role||Editorial Board Name||Institution||Country|
|2017 - 2017||Member||The Undergraduate Awards||The Undergraduate Awards, Dublin||Ireland|