Associate Head Research - ECIC - Snr Lecturer
Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation, and Innovation Centre
Faculty of the Professions
Eligible to supervise Masters and PhD - email supervisor to discuss availability.
Dr Graciela Corral de Zubielqui is the Associate Head Research of the Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation and Innovation Centre. She holds a Bachelor of Economics (Honours), Master in Economics and Business Administration, and a PhD in Business and Management. Her main research interests are in innovation, knowledge transfer for innovation purpose, and innovative collaboration activities in small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and in turn the impact of these activities on regional economic development. She has extensive experience in quantitative research methods, and much of her recent research has been based on the analysis of multiple innovation surveys based upon the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development’s Oslo Manual.
From 2008 to the present, she has held diverse appointments as a lecturer in the Business School, Adelaide University, and the Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation and Innovation Centre, The University of Adelaide. From 2001 to mid-2004, she held positions at The National University of Rosario, Argentina and as a researcher at Economic Science Council and College of Graduates in Economic Science. From 1992 to 2001, Graciela worked in diverse roles in private sector companies and as a consultant. Graciela has also been involved in projects which linked government departments, industry and university. Currently she is involved in projects on open innovation, appropriability methods, absorptive capacity for innovation purpose, types of knowledge transfer for innovation activities (traditional and digital) and the role of modern HRM practices, and their effect on financial and non-financial measures of performance. These research projects have led to publications in high impact journals including Small Business Economics, Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, Entrepreneurship Research Journal and International Journal of Innovation Management.
Graciela’s research interests include innovation activities, knowledge transfer for innovation purpose, and collaboration activities in SMEs, open innovation and in turn the impact of these activities on regional economic development.
- Corral de Zubielqui, G, Falkner, Nickolas & Jerram, Cate (2018) SC LGA Metro Council Snapshot ($ 16,595).
- Reaiche, Carmen, Corral de Zubielqui, G & Dodd Tracey, (2017) Northern Adelaide Innovation Ecosystem Analysis DSD ($ 7,000)
- O’Connor, A. & Corral de Zubielqui, G. (2014/15) Development of the Australian Cluster Observatory for SA Department of State Development ($150,000).
- O’Connor, A., Corral de Zubielqui, G. Li, H. & Dissanayake, M. (2012/13) Report preparation and delivery for Department of Manufacturing, Innovation, Trade, Resources and Energy, on ‘Entrepreneurial Characteristics Filters and Determinants’ ($23,000).
- Corral de Zubielqui, G. (2014) Women’s Fellowship Scheme ($15,000).
Richard Blandy & Corral de Zubielqui, G. (2006/2008) Research on Innovation, Collaboration, Globalisation and Firm performance. Department of Trade Economic Development, Marion, Onkaparringa, Salisbury and Playford ($150,000)
Program Management, Master of International Business and MBA Experience
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management (UoA)
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management (UoA)
- Master of Applied Project Management (UoA)
- Master of Applied Project Management (Systems) (UoA)
- Master of Business Administrations (UoA)
- Master of International Business (UoA)
Course Teaching (Courses are Postgraduate studies unless otherwise indicated):
- Applied Project Management 1
- Enterprise Transformation
- Project Management Project (all versions)
- Managing Innovation
- Economics for Management (MBA)
- Theory and Practice of International Business (MIB)
Connect With Me