Dr Ninuk Hariyani
Ninuk Hariyani is a PhD student in Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health (ARCPOH). Her background is a dentist who works as a lecturer in the Faculty of Dentistry, Airlangga University, Indonesia. Her research interest is about epidemiology and the measurement of oral diseases. Her on-going research project is about the increment of root caries in older Australian adults.
|2006||lecturer||Faculty of Dental Medicine, Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya|
|2011 - 2012||University of Adelaide, Adelaide||Australia||Master of Public Health (MPH)|
|2007 - 2009||Airlangga University, Surabaya||Indonesia||Master of health (M.Kes)|
|1997 - 2002||Airlangga University, Surabaya||Indonesia||Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)|
|2017||Hariyani, N., Spencer, A., Luzzi, L., & Do, L. (2017). Root caries experience among Australian adults. Gerodontology, 34(3), 365-376.
|2015||Hariyani, N., Berniyanti, T., & Setyowati, D. (2015). Effects of Occupational Environmental Controls on the Level of Co, Ni and Cr among Dental Technicians. International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, 6(9), 643-647.
|2015||Bramantoro, T., & Hariyani, N. (2015). Patient’s expectation on communication performances community of Dental Health Services providers located in urban and rural area. Dental Journal (Majalah Kedokteran Gigi), 46(1), 1.
|2008||Hariyani, N., Palupi, L. S., & Soedjoko. (2008). Psychological approach in overcoming the failure of children dental health education. Dentika Dental Journal. . (); p. -4, 13(1), 80-84.|
|2007||Hariyani, N. (2007). Indonesian Oral Health Surveillance. Current and the Future. Indonesian Dentist Association Journal, 56(3), 135-146.|
- (June 2016) Winifred E. Preedy Postgraduate Bursary from The Australian Federation of University Women South Australia Inc. (AFUW-SA) Trust Fund
- (2016) Australian Dental Research Foundation (ADRF) grant awardee for research on : Impact of Early Childhood Caries on the Oral Health-Related Quality of Life of Preschool Children – a Population Based Study(November 2015) Walter and Dorothy Duncan Trust from the University of Adelaide, Australia
- (August 2015) Eustace International Travel Award from the University of Adelaide, Australia, to attend and present in the 55th Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Association for Dental Research Australia & New Zealand Division, Dunedin-NZ
- (November 2014 up to now) DG-RSTHE Scholarship from Indonesian government to pursue a PhD in population Oral Health in Faculty of Dentistry, the University of Adelaide, Australia
- (June-July 2013)Travel grant by SEAADE to attend a short course on “new concept in dental education and public oral health” in St Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands
- (June-July 2013) St Radboud University’s grant to follow a short course and get a certificate diploma on “new concept in dental education and public oral health” in St Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- (2011- 2012) Australian Development Scholarship to pursue Master of Public Health in the University of Adelaide, South Australia
- (2007 – 2009) Post Graduate Scholarship (Beasiswa BPPS/Bantuan Program Pasca Sarjana) sponsored by Indonesia Government to pursue Master of Health
- (1998 - 2002) Academic Achievement Development Scholarship (Beasiswa Pengembangan Prestasi Akademik) sponsored by Indonesia Government.
2006-now: Faculty of Dental Medicine, Universitas Airlangga, Indonesia
Evidence Based Dentistry