Adelaide Dental School
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
Ninuk Hariyani is a PhD student in Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health (ARCPOH). Her background is a dentist who works as a lecturer in the Faculty of Dentistry, Airlangga University, Indonesia. Her research interest is about epidemiology and the measurement of oral diseases. Her on-going research project is about the increment of root caries in older Australian adults.
Date Position Institution name 2006 lecturer Faculty of Dental Medicine, Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya
Date Institution name Country Title 2011 - 2012 University of Adelaide, Adelaide Australia Master of Public Health (MPH) 2007 - 2009 Airlangga University, Surabaya Indonesia Master of health (M.Kes) 1997 - 2002 Airlangga University, Surabaya Indonesia Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
Year Citation 2019 Hariyani, N., Spencer, A. J., Luzzi, L., Harford, J., Tan, H., Mejia, G., . . . Do, L. G. (2019). The prevalence and severity of root surface caries across Australian generations. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 47(5), 398-406.
2018 Hariyani, N., Spencer, A., Luzzi, L., & Do, L. (2018). Root surface caries among older Australians. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 46(6), 535-544.
DOI Scopus1 WoS1
2018 Hariyani, N., Setyowati, D., Spencer, A., Luzzi, L., & Do, L. (2018). Root caries incidence and increment in the population – A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of longitudinal studies. Journal of Dentistry, 77, 1-7.
DOI Scopus4 WoS3
2017 Hariyani, N., Spencer, A., Luzzi, L., & Do, L. (2017). Root caries experience among Australian adults. Gerodontology, 34(3), 365-376.
DOI Scopus5 WoS3
2015 Hariyani, N., Berniyanti, T., & Setyowati, D. (2015). Effects of Occupational Environmental Controls on the Level of Co, Ni and Cr among Dental Technicians. International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, 6(9), 643-647.
2015 Bramantoro, T., & Hariyani, N. (2015). Patient’s expectation on communication performances community of Dental Health Services providers located in urban and rural area. Dental Journal (Majalah Kedokteran Gigi), 46(1), 1.
2008 Hariyani, N., Palupi, L. S., & Soedjoko. (2008). Psychological approach in overcoming the failure of children dental health education. Dentika Dental Journal. . (); p. -4, 13(1), 80-84. 2007 Hariyani, N. (2007). Indonesian Oral Health Surveillance. Current and the Future. Indonesian Dentist Association Journal, 56(3), 135-146.
Year Citation 2015 Hariyani, N., Spencer, A. J., Luzzi, L., & Do, L. (2015). Root Caries Experience among Australians Adults. Poster session presented at the meeting of 55th Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Association for Dental Research, Australian & New Zealand Division. Dunedin, New Zealand.
- (June 2016) Winifred E. Preedy Postgraduate Bursary from The Australian Federation of University Women South Australia Inc. (AFUW-SA) Trust Fund
- (2016) Australian Dental Research Foundation (ADRF) grant awardee for research on : Impact of Early Childhood Caries on the Oral Health-Related Quality of Life of Preschool Children – a Population Based Study(November 2015) Walter and Dorothy Duncan Trust from the University of Adelaide, Australia
- (August 2015) Eustace International Travel Award from the University of Adelaide, Australia, to attend and present in the 55th Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Association for Dental Research Australia & New Zealand Division, Dunedin-NZ
- (November 2014 up to now) DG-RSTHE Scholarship from Indonesian government to pursue a PhD in population Oral Health in Faculty of Dentistry, the University of Adelaide, Australia
- (June-July 2013)Travel grant by SEAADE to attend a short course on “new concept in dental education and public oral health” in St Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands
- (June-July 2013) St Radboud University’s grant to follow a short course and get a certificate diploma on “new concept in dental education and public oral health” in St Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- (2011- 2012) Australian Development Scholarship to pursue Master of Public Health in the University of Adelaide, South Australia
- (2007 – 2009) Post Graduate Scholarship (Beasiswa BPPS/Bantuan Program Pasca Sarjana) sponsored by Indonesia Government to pursue Master of Health
- (1998 - 2002) Academic Achievement Development Scholarship (Beasiswa Pengembangan Prestasi Akademik) sponsored by Indonesia Government.
2006-now: Faculty of Dental Medicine, Universitas Airlangga, Indonesia
Evidence Based Dentistry
Connect With Me