School of Physical Sciences
Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology
Eligible to supervise Masters and PhD - email supervisor to discuss availability.
Recent research highlights:
- Compton amplitude from lattice QCD: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.118.242001
- Form factors at large momentum transfer: https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevD.96.114509
- QED effects in the light hadron spectrum: https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6471/ab32c1
- ARC LIEF (2019-2021), "Sustaining and strengthening merit-based access to National Computational Infrastructure", $4.3M
- ARC Discovery Project (2019-2021), "Supercomputing the tomography of the proton", $396k
- ARC LIEF (2016-2018), "Maintaining and enhancing merit-based access to the NCI National Facility", $3.0M
- ARC Discovery Project (2014-2016), "Elucidating the role of quantum electrodynamics in hadron properties", $375k
- ARC Future Fellowship (2011 - 2015), "The Standard Model and Beyond on Supercomputers", $694k
Recent supercomputing allocations:
- JUWELS: 17.8M core*hours (1/11/19 - 31/10/20) "Leptonic and semileptonic decays from QCD+QED"
- HLRN: 20M core*hours (1/1/19 - 31/12/19) "Flavor physics from the lattice"
- DiRAC: 118M core*hours (1/4/19 - 31/3/22) "Strong dynamics in the structure of matter"
- JUWELS: 4.9M core*hours (1/11/18 - 31/10/19) "Imaging the quark and gluon substructure of the nucleon"
- DiRAC: 20M core*hours (1/5/18 - 30/4/19) "Hadron physics of up, down and strange quarks"
- NCI: 4M core*hours (1/1/19 - 31/12/19) "Electromagnetic structure of matter"
- Pawsey: 5M core*hours (1/1/19 - 31/12/19) "Electromagnetic structure of matter"
- Physics IIA: Introductory Quantum Mechanics (2016-present)
- Physical Aspects of Nature: Mechanics (2017-present)
- Physics III: Quantum Mechanics (2016-2017, 2020)
- Advanced Electrodynamics (2016-present)
- Electromagnetism II: Electromagnetism (2019)
- Physics for Life & Earth Sciences B: Waves & Modern Physics (2017-2018)
- Physics III: Electromagnetism (2014-2015)
- Computational Physics III (2012-2013)
- Relativistic Quantum Mechanics & Particle Physics: Particle Physics (2012-2013)
Connect With Me