Higher Degree by Research Candidate
School of Animal and Veterinary Science
Faculty of Sciences
2017- 2020: PhD project: "Effects of colostrum components on ruminant health and production"
- 2016: "Semen quality and some factors affected to artificial insemination on Dong Tao chicken in a chicken farm, Faculty of Animal Science, Vietnam National University of Agriculture". 2016. Funded from the Vietnam National University of Agriculture. Leader team.
- 2015: "Study on semen quality of Ho and Dong Tao chicken". 2015. Funded from the Vietnam National University of Agriculture. Leader team.
- 2015 - 2017: "Research and apply selected technology in molecular markers to enhance the reproductive performance of Landrace and Yorkshire sows" from 2015 - 2017. Funded from the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- "Study on the use of rice distiller’s by-product in diets for pig production in Northern Vietnam" from 2015-2016. (Institutional University Cooperation between VNUA and AI/CUD - Belgium)
- 2014 - 2016: "Biological characteristics, Performances, and Product quality of the Dong Tao chicken" from 2014 - 2016. (Institutional University Cooperation between VNUA and AI/CUD- Belgium project)
2013: “Influence of different types of pig production systems on the animal welfare quality, environmental issues, and social consequences in North Vietnam” in 2013. International cooperation between Hanoi University of Agriculture and Humane Society International.
2012: "Technical and socio-economic factors affecting adoption of biogas systems by livestock farming households in the North of Vietnam in 2012". SUSANE Project - Denmark
- Vietnam International Education and Development joined The University of Adelaide scholarship.
- Project research No. S-2017-060 (Colostrum effects on dairy cattle health), funded by the Davies Research Centre, The University of Adelaide.
Connect With Me