School of Animal and Veterinary Science
Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- New generation wool harvesting
- 2022-2023: Examining the potential transfer of microRNA from colostrum into the blood of newborn calves
- 2022-2023: Salmonella vaccine in layers, (Fund: ARC-Linkage), Leader: Prof. Kapil Chousalkar.
- 2017- 2021: "Effects of colostrum components on ruminant health and production", (Fund: Davies Liverstock Research Centre, University of Adelaide), Leader: A/Prof. Kiro Petrovski, A/Prof. Cynthia Bottema.
- 2016: "Semen quality and some factors affected to artificial insemination on Dong Tao chicken in a chicken farm, Faculty of Animal Science, Vietnam National University of Agriculture", (Fund: the Vietnam National University of Agriculture). Leader: Hue Do.
- 2015: "Study on semen quality of Ho and Dong Tao chicken", (Fund: Vietnam National University of Agriculture), Leader: Hue Do
- 2015 - 2017: "Research and apply selected technology in molecular markers to enhance the reproductive performance of Landrace and Yorkshire sows", (Fund: the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development), Leader: Prof. Vu Dinh Ton.
- 2015-2016: "Study on the use of rice distiller’s by-product in diets for pig production in Northern Vietnam", Fund: Institutional University Cooperation between VNUA and AI/CUD - Belgium.
- 2014 - 2016: "Biological characteristics, Performances, and Product quality of the Dong Tao chicken", (Fund: Institutional University Cooperation between VNUA and AI/CUD- Belgium project)
2013: “Influence of different types of pig production systems on the animal welfare quality, environmental issues, and social consequences in North Vietnam”, (Fund: International cooperation between Hanoi University of Agriculture and Humane Society International).
2012: "Technical and socio-economic factors affecting adoption of biogas systems by livestock farming households in the North of Vietnam". (Fund: SUSANE Project - Denmark).
Year Citation 2023 Van, T. D., Hue, D. T., Bottema, C. D. K., Weird, G. M., Skirving, R., & Petrovski, K. R. (2023). Meta-Analysis on the Prevalence of Failed Transfer of Passive Immunity in Calves from Pasture-Based Dairy Farms in Australasia. Animals, 13(11), 13 pages.
2023 Hue, D. T., Petrovski, K., Chen, T., Williams, J. L., & Bottema, C. D. K. (2023). Analysis of immune-related microRNAs in cows and newborn calves. Journal of Dairy Science, 106(4), 2866-2878.
2023 Bo, H. X., Huong, N. T., Hue, D. T., & Luc, D. D. (2023). Modeling growth curves to estimate the suitable slaughter age for the Vietnamese Tap Na pig. Livestock Science, 272, 7 pages.
2022 Skirving, R., Bottema, C. D. K., Laven, R., Hue, D. T., & Petrovski, K. R. (2022). Incidence of Inadequate Transfer of Passive Immunity in Dairy Heifer Calves in South Australia. Animals, 12(21), 2912.
DOI Scopus1 WoS1
2022 Bo, H. X., Hoa, D. V., Nhung, D. T., Hue, D. T., & Luc, D. D. (2022). NONLINEAR GROWTH MODELS FOR INDIGENOUS VIETNAMESE RI CHICKEN. Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences, 32(6), 1535-1541.
2021 Hue, D. T., Skirving, R., Chen, T., Williams, J. L., Bottema, C. D. K., & Petrovski, K. (2021). Colostrum source and passive immunity transfer in dairy bull calves. Journal of Dairy Science, 104(7), 8164-8176.
DOI Scopus9 WoS8 Europe PMC4
2021 Hue, D. T., Williams, J. L., Petrovski, K., & Bottema, C. D. K. (2021). Predicting colostrum and calf blood components based on refractometry. Journal of Dairy Research, 88(2), 194-200.
DOI Scopus8 WoS8 Europe PMC7
2017 Hue, D. T., Duy, N. V., Xuan, N. T., Luc, D. D., Tham, L. T., Binh, D. V., & Ton, V. D. (2017). Semen quality and some factors affecting the semen quality of Dong Tao chicken. Vietnam Journal of Agriculture Science, 15(5), 589-604. 2016 Tham, L. T., Thai, N. X., Thang, N. V., Duy, N. V., Hiep, L. T., Hue, D. T., . . . Do, H. (2016). Raising Dong Tao chicken at households in Khoai Chau district, Hung Yen province. Journal of Animal Husbandry Sciences and Technics, 36-43. 2015 Ton, V. D., Hanh, H. Q., Hue, D. T., Phuong, N. T., & Trach, N. X. (2015). Factors affect the Biogas development in Hai Duong and Bac Giang of the North Vietnam. Journal of Animal Husbandry Sciences and Technics (Vietnam), 60-68. 2013 Hiep, T., Hue, D. T., Duy, N. V., Oanh, N. C., Hieu, L. H., Bo, H. X., . . . Ton, V. D. (2013). Current use and nutritive values of some fresh forage used as pig feed in households in North Viet Nam. Journal of Animal Husbandry Sciences and Technics, 173, 19-28. - Do, H. (n.d.). Hue et al 2022_Supplementary files_Analysis of immune-related microRNAs in cows and newborn calves..
Year Citation 2015 Ton, V. D., Duy, N. V., Hiep, D. T., Hue, D. T., & Luc, D. D. (2015). Raising Dong Tao chicken handbook. Publishing House Agricultural University.
Connect With Me